Since being founded in 1991, MICROSTEP GmbH has developed into a prime contact point for solving individual motor issues in many areas of the industry.
Today, the spectrum of services at MICROSTEP GmbH includes developing, manufacturing and selling stepper motors, linear actuators, specialty drives and control systems.
Our company is headquartered in the traditional industrial location of Sömmerda, just 25 km north of Erfurt, the state capital of Thuringia.
Our company operates in three business areas:
- Developing and constructing drive solutions and drive technologies for our own use, as well as contract work for customers
- In-house manufacturing of stepper motors, linear actuators, specialty drives and complete drive assemblies, as well as electronics for controlling stepper motors
- Selling our own manufactured products and trading in third-party products to expand our palette of offerings in a meaningful way
MICROSTEP products are now used worldwide in a wide range of application areas, such as
- Medical technology
- Refrigeration and air conditioning technology
- Printing technology
- Lab and environmental technology
- Custom mechanical engineering
- Equipment engineering
- Automation and testing technology